Friday, July 13, 2012

Do u dare ?!

You know... it's a tiny thing called reality. I wish you could visit it sometimes. It's pretty awesome. I know you have a hell of a time in your own silly head, but it's sad, 'cause your always alone there. And as long as you're afraid of the things that might happen in this tiny thing called reality, you will always remain alone. I wish I could help you, I wish I would want to, but I'm just having far too good time living my life in reality to be dealing with a scared little freak like you. Hugs and kisses.

... we welcome everyone who dares to visit us.
The People Breathing.
Muahhhh !

1 comment:

Kyioshi said...

To be frankly honest, then the screenshots I've seen from this "reality" you speak of are not that great. Low fidelity colours, awkward resolution, etc. And I hear the respawn timer really sucks.