Friday, May 14, 2010

Džiki paoo waoo

To cut the long story short, everything happens for a reason and I'm fine with that. It's amazing how things work out for the best and at the end You'll see me laughing on top of the world and I am happy. The only people without problems are in the cemetery, so that's that. And as it is said: "You never conquer the mountain. You only conquer yourself" and "Life takes unexpected turns", but that is the fun of it all. Life just is full of suprises, both bad and good, but the key is to keep going, because "at the end of every road you meet yourself" and after that it is important to PREVAIL, ENDURE, REMAIN and of course LAST! See You on top of the world (H)!

1 comment:

Tonya Stevens said...

I like this message, Brit, and it is reflective of who you are. God bless you, keep on believing...in Jesus Christ, in yourself and in His power through you! Love, Tonya